Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How to Dress Indie by Wearing Flannel or Plaid

Indie is in. And everyone loves hipsters!

So I, man, am here to turn you into a flannel-wearing, Pabst Blue Ribbon drinking, ever-ironic hipster!!! What is my method called? The indie flannel (mannel LOL) method!!!!

flannel lumberjacks

Flannel, once the domain of lumberjacks and working man has been hi-jacked by hipsters and indie kids! But that's ok, because flannel is more than just a fabric. It's a way of life, and these young pioneers are incorporating it into the masses. Now I own about 10-15 plaid flannel shirts, and I'm always searching for more. Flannel is the manliest fabric, and I happen to know the best stores and locations to purchase this rarity.

My flannel advice will come later, however. So keep vigilant!

No comments:

Post a Comment